Enlarge / The Beam is more of an entry-level soundbar for smaller rooms and TVs than a true Playbar or Playbase replacement. (credit: Sonos)
Super Bowl season typically brings an uptick in deals for TV tech. True to form, Sonos has announced discounts for a handful of its home theater devices.
Here’s a rundown of the smart-speaker maker’s offerings:
- The Sonos Beam soundbar is available for $349, a $50 discount.
- The company’s larger soundbar, the Sonos Playbar, is available for $599, a $100 discount.
- The Sonos Playbase, a speaker designed to sit under TVs that aren’t wall mounted, is available for $599, a $100 discount.
- The Sonos Sub wireless subwoofer is also available for $599, another $100 discount.
- Various bundles that include a mixture of the products above and/or the company’s Sonos One smart speakers are also discounted.
The deals are available on the Sonos website as well as third-party retailers like Amazon. Sonos says they will last until February 3, the date of Super Bowl LIII.